DT believes in working closely with a wide range of partners, including authorities, public services and other non-governmental organisations. DT (Goutte d’eau) is a member of the following networks:
- Banteay Meanchey Quality of Education Support Team: a group regrouping 17 NGOs with main goal main to improve the quality of education in partnership with the provincial Department of Education Youth and Sports.
- Border Issue Group on Children: a group containing NGOs working with Thai and Cambodian authorities for the protection of children at the border
- Border Victims Support Team: a cross-border joint outreach team consisting of Cambodian and Thai NGO.
- Cambodia’s Street Children Network
- CYTI Alliance: an international network of NGOS, coordinated by Friends International, committed to protecting children.
- COSECAM Coalition to Address (the sexual) Exploitation of Children in Cambodia: a network including 24 NGOS which aims to advocate for improvements and working to assist children in need.
- Disability Action Council: a national coordination and advisory body on disability to the Royal Government of Cambodia. It provides recommendations for the rights of persons with disabilities in Cambodia.
- Goutte d’eau – a child support network: a group containing Cambodian NGOs working on child protection. The main objective is to transfer knowledge and provide financial support to local NGOs.
- NEP for non-government education: promotes active collaboration between NGOs working in education and advocates on behalf of its member organizations in policy meetings and discussions with the Ministry of Education Youth and Sports.