- Assess movement, strength, and other physical capacities of children with disabilities.
- Plan and implement physical exercise programs to maintain, enhance or restore the children with disability’s physical well-being.
- Develop and execute programs that may include therapy, manipulation, education and use of electrotherapy, hydrotherapy or other equipment.
- Assess physical abilities to perform activities and practice sports internally and/or externally.
- Establish a program and provide necessary support in order to restore movements and reduce pain.
- Provide individualized treatment and a comprehensive assessment of children with disability’s condition, environmental factors and lifestyle.
- Keep clinical and statistical records.
- Develop individualized treatment methods and assessment tools related to the educational team.
- Lead and co-manage the organization of a Day Care Center / Rehabilitation Center.
- Act as a physical therapy consultant for educators and parents.
- Discuss the problems, needs and progress of the patient with the team already in place.
- Organize a monthly meeting related to educational programs.
- Monitoring each child’s development and wellbeing both subjectively and objectively, in the aim to evaluate the progress of their transition in link with the staff
- Asset monitoring and maintenance of materials for the project.
- Packing supervision, maintenance room, physiotherapy room
- Communicate with educators and observe activities, providing constructive feedback when needed.
- Monitoring of children´s social and emotional wellbeing
Salary $ 400 – 7: 30 / 11: 30 and 1.30pm / 5.30 pm – 5 days per week
One meal a day provided (lunch)
A stipend for accommodation will provided for applicants from other provinces (not from Prey Veng).
Application: Please contact
Raphael Freitas: email@example.com
Maryline Gérenton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ea Tea: email@example.com
Goutte d’eau – a child support network (GEcsn) is looking for a dynamic individual or couple to pursue the development of the agricultural production & sales programs of its social business for young people with mental disabilities in Cambodia. Current activities include the cultivation of plants (fruits, vegetables, flowers), breeding (chicken, ducks), and the production of tea and jams which are sold in regional markets.
The purpose of this position is to develop current agricultural and business activities and create new ones – within the local context – to guarantee the commercial development of the project.
The minimum length of the contract is one year.
The following qualifications are requested for this job:
– motivation and creativity to develop new activities;
– business sense;
– good communication skills;
– good adaptation capacities;
– experience in team management;
– interest to work with people with disabilities;
– French and/or English spoken and written.
Please send your resume and cover letter (including your availabilities) to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 20, 2019. This position can be held by a Cambodian national or by an expatriate.
If you do not wish to receive our emails any longer, please send a request to email@example.com.
For more information on personal data usage, please check our Legal Mentions on www.gouttedeau.org.